- Invaluable information about current and future opportunities in Africa for Infrastructure Projects, Power/Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Education and Workforce Development.
- Links to high-ranking officials in Sub-Saharan Africa, including the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and beyond, who are key to implementing projects and programs related to the Power Africa initiative, the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), and the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
- Established working relationships with officials of governments, including but not limited to:
- Invaluable information and experience about conducting successful and profitable business within the Emerging Markets of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Pending projects related to Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Infrastructure sectors in Africa.
- Team of expert consultants in the areas of international Education and Workforce Development.
- Established collaboration with the Diaspora community that will provide expertise and assistance for SATSA’s engagement in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Organizations that wish to initiate, expand or strengthen business transactions in Africa are invited to join SATSA. You may also Contact Us for more information on how to become a part of the mission!